HOW TO SHIP AND PACKAGE YOUR 'KICKS FROM THE HEART' SHOE DONATIONS
Items needed to prepare for Shipping:
- Box(es): need to be sturdy enough to hold the number of shoes being shipped. Total weight of box CANNOT exceed 50 lbs.
- Rubber bands to pair shoes
- Individual Donor Form – (click link) Print Here - Donor Form
- FREE!!! Zappos Prepaid Shipping label (download instructions below)
- Packing Tape
Packing the Box
- Match, pair, rubber band, or tie the shoelaces together for all shoes being donated. If you have any single shoes, pair them together with other single shoes to create a mismatched pair. (Make sure you count the number of pairs you collect for the donation form.)
- Use any box to pack your used or new shoes. Do not over pack the box as the BOX MUST WEIGH UNDER 50LBS.
- Complete the online (click link) Digital Donor Form ***This ensures that every donation is counted towards The LifeHelpers goal. It also helps you track your shoe totals.
- Print & fill out the Individual Donor Form – this form needs to be filled out completely and put in EVERY box! (click link) Print Here - Donor Form
- Donors visit Zappos for printing shipping label (click link) Zappos Free Shipping Label(s)
- Create an account or Log in with your Zappos.com or Amazon.com and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Print your special prepaid shipping label or have it emailed to your email address associated with your account (Donors cannot photocopy shipping label; must get authentic label each time (you can literally get as many as you want but they CANNOT be photocopied)
- You will receive a notification asking “would you like another shipping label?”
***You may click YES as many times as you wish as long as every single box is under 50lbs!
- Attach the label, tape up your box(es) and drop off your box at any UPS Store and ship shoes to Soles4Souls!
- Donors CANNOT ship boxes over 50lbs
- Donors CANNOT REQUEST A PICKUP and must drop off to a local shipper
- Donors CANNOT ship palletized donations
- Donors CANNOT ship outside of the US
For more information or assistance, please call The LifeHelpers at 703-539-2891.